It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
It looks like you've been lurking for a while.
If you register, we also will remember what you have read and notify you about new comments. You will also be able to participate in discussions.
So if you'd like to get involved, register for an account, it'll only take you a minute!
- On the left side menu press "Account Functions"
- Select "Create a New Account"
- Enter all needed data and click "Create".
- Press on "Email Accounts"
- Enter email username, password, specify the quotas and press "Create Account".
- Select "FTP Accounts"
- Type in FTP account username and password, select assigned folder, specify the quotas and select "Create FTP Account".
- In main of cPanel control panel select "MySQL® Databases"
- To create a new database enter the desired database name under "Create New Database" and select "Create Database"
- To create a new database user enter the new database user login name, password under "Add New User" and select "Create user"
- To assign the database user specific data base under "Add User To Database" select which user for which database you want to add and click "Add".
- In main of cPanel control panel select "Addon Domains"
- Under "Create an Addon Domain" enter the desired domain name, the main folder, an FTP user name and password and click "Add Domain.
passwd rootit will ask you to enter and re-type your new password. If everything is correct you will see this result:
passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully.